The IFMS 2023 is accepting submissions of abstracts related to the six IFMS 2023 themes until 28 May 2022. These will be incorporated into a parallel session, each lasting 75 minutes.
Proposals will be assessed by the IFMS 2023 Scientific Committee on the following criteria:
- Completion of this submission form
- Relevance of the topic to the IFMS2023 themes
- Clearly defined thesis, findings, and methodological approach
- Inclusion of innovation and originality
- Complementarity of the topic with other accepted abstracts, to allow for a diverse and well-balanced programme.
Communication of selections will be made by the end of August 2022. For any questions please write to: IFMS2023@un.org.
Participation in the IFMS 2023 is free of charge, but in-person attendees are expected to cover their own travel costs. A limited number of grants will be available for participants from developing countries. Priority will be given to representatives from National statistical Offices (NSOs) and governments, taking into account gender and regional balance. Due to the ongoing pandemic, in-person participation may be restricted.
Please enter the contact information of the main author of this paper.